• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Shaker Hood

Status
Not open for further replies.

bltcuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have Shaker Hood for sale, it is rough shape but can be fix. (alot of work). When I brought 1972 Cuda and it has scoop on the hood. And I remove the scoop and did not know it was SHAKER HOOD:eek:. So it has alot of bondo around the scoop. Also I dont know why the guy cut the frame under the hood but you can buy new frame. See Picture.
So I want $1500 for it.
IMG00068.jpg

IMG00069.jpg

IMG00070.jpg

DSCF0471.jpg

IMG00068.jpg

IMG00069.jpg

IMG00070.jpg

DSCF0471.jpg

farmboy70

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you mean $150.00? The underside kit is expensive and a whole repop hood can be bought for less than $999.00

bltcuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you mean $150.00? The underside kit is expensive and a whole repop hood can be bought for less than $999.00

This is real Shaker Hood. $1500 and I know under frame is expensive around $600. But if you want fake hood that fine.
I notice there shaker hood with good shape almost perfect for $4000 to $6000 or more!!!!

So I firqure out if you fix this hood and it would only cost you $3000 or less.

chasduster

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

150.00 hahahahahah maybe on a farm boy.....you go buy that repop junk all you want...hammer it to fit in place

cuda guy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some of the repop stuff is really good, the same as the factory. AMD is one of them.

It's fair to ask what ever price a seller whats, but remember is really only worth what someone is will to pay.

farmboy70

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is real Shaker Hood. $1500 and I know under frame is expensive around $600. But if you want fake hood that fine.
I notice there shaker hood with good shape almost perfect for $4000 to $6000 or more!!!!

So I firqure out if you fix this hood and it would only cost you $3000 or less.
Don't get me wrong, I saw in your post the price listing made it look like it could be a mistake. If that is what you want no problem here, just asking.

moparal

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How can you tell that is an original hood? And even if it is, you still need a repop kit to make it a hood again. Just because it's all rusted up are you calling it an original? Obviously it has been worked on more than once. No offense but that hood is really a piece of ****. Even you don't want it. With all the deep rust pits and it bent in back, I guess it would be full of bondo huh? RIP

chasduster

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you guys are funny the guy is trying to sell something and you guys are telling him his parts are junk..Nice ...wait to you try to sell your **** on here....this is a frikin e-bodies site not a frickin chevy cry baby site like your used too....if you don't like the price shop else where.... Is it too much money who knows ...make him a frickin offer,,,money talks and you all are walkin......

Last edited:

moparal

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never been to a chevy site. And if im selling junk, I sell it for junk prices. And yes we are walking , for sure I am, along with most others. Price gouging is common on Mopar muscle. A WIW post might have been better maybe. But your right, there is a buyer somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back