• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Tamraz 50% discount

wigger

Reaction score
Ordered new bumpers and other parts from Tamraz when they were having the 50% off christmas sale. They accepted payment, but never shipped, phoned them to check status, was told that, there web site crashed and they didnt have anymore stock. So no 50% discount on parts for me.
Anybody else have this experience. Scam or truth?
unfriendly staff in my opinion.

crocha617

Reaction score
I got one of the items I ordered they ran out of the other item. The deal was for stuff that was in stock.I think the problem was that there were so many people ordering things at the same time that their inventory system couldn't keep their stock current. I think their staff was great. I was a little disappointed but they gave me a refund right away once they figured things out.

340challconvert

Reaction score
I have ordered from Tamraz. I liked the free shipping; mostly AMD trunk, floor patches, quarter patches and drop offs. I tried the site at Christmas and could not order the last rt side quarter panel patch I needed. I assumed they ran out of this part. Generally happy with this vendor!

quapman

Reaction score
3 of us ordered from them during the sale. We got everything except a 69 Charger 1/4, which is supposedly on its way. I'd give customer service a 6 or 7 out of 10. They're not too quick on returning calls, if at all.

Mopar Nut

Reaction score
Summit Racing matched their pricing on my stuff.

MarksMopar1

Reaction score
I ordered 69 Dart AMD front bumper, 70 Challenger gas tank and sending unit as well as 70 Challenger RH exterior mirror. I received it all, no issues , great deal! I wanted a 70 Challenger front bumper but nothing available on sale...damn!

aussiemark

Reaction score
Tamraz over charge on shipping for international orders I refuse to buy anything from them, I can get the same parts sent from other places 75% cheaper then Tamraz same shipping method so why do they charge so much? Even if I am getting parts sent to my shipping guy to go on a boat and their shipping is free I buy elsewhere even if I pay for local shipping as a matter of principle I'd rather support the other company doing the right thing.

Back