• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Challenger shop manual 4 speed transmission page # 21-70

70SunFun

Reaction score
Hello All! I bought a reprint of the 1970 Challenger/Dart service manual and one page is double-printed, very hard to read. Doing some research on my 4 speed issue and I need that page. I have attached a pic of the page (# 21-70). If someone has this manual and can possibly scan this page then PM me a copy or post it I'd be grateful. Thanks!

Attachments

• 70Chall manual 4 speed page.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 215

aussiemark

Reaction score
Had trouble scanning because the book is so thick but did it maybe you can print it and stick it to the page.

Attachments

• gear box page.pdf
    661.5 KB · Views: 276

70SunFun

Reaction score
Had trouble scanning because the book is so thick but did it maybe you can print it and stick it to the page.
Thank you aussiemark, much appreciated! Sorry about having trouble scanning as I had the same issue with the book being so thick like you experienced. My binder sort of ripped when I bent it to scan the page on my printer/scanner. I'll tape your copy over top of my bad page. Thanks again and have a great weekend!

mark imbronone

Reaction score
No doubled image. If you like , I could E-mail you mine as an attachment if you can give me an E-mail address.

70SunFun

Reaction score
No doubled image. If you like , I could E-mail you mine as an attachment if you can give me an E-mail address.
Oh, that's good yours was ok. Thanks for offering to email me that page but Aussiemark sent it to me. I taped that copy over top of my bad page. Have a good one!

Back