• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

When the wife says she is glad you have the car.

DrEamer

Reaction score
I hope you do not mind me sharing, it just sort of hit me. Yesterday after I got off work, I changed my clothes and was getting ready to go in the shop to work on the Challenger. My wife looked at me, and said " I'm glad you have the car". I asked why, and she said she was glad I had something I enjoyed to do while things are slow at work because of all the virus stuff. I was a little surprised more then anything, but it nice to hear she know that car brings enjoyment to me. Also, it reminded my how lucky I am to have someone who supports the project.

budascuda

Reaction score
Oh doctor, doctor..., I would be cautious when I hear things like that
If my wife said that to me I would immediately say
" but I am more glad that I have you... " lol
Stay safe friends, I heard today in Australia they tested the Lice medication on covid and it did the job in 48 hours. Let's see if it's true!

Wonder Woman

Reaction score
Oh doctor, doctor..., I would be cautious when I hear things like that
If my wife said that to me I would immediately say
" but I am more glad that I have you... " lol
Stay safe friends, I heard today in Australia they tested the Lice medication on covid and it did the job in 48 hours. Let's see if it's true!

Not to dispute you, and I hope it's true, but I see where they are trying it just like other meds.
Nothing really confirmed yet.

DrEamer

Reaction score
Unlike myself you married the right one , I am happy for you !

Well it took me a second time to get it right, but we are just a couple of months away from 20 years of marriage. I think I knew I got it right while on our honeymoon she wanted to go to a car show. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

LA390

Reaction score
My Wife never liked my Mopar hobby for many years. Then I retired from work and sold my last muscle car last year. It was a cool TX9 '72 Demon 340 that I spent lots of time and $$ on. A few months later she said, "You should get another car... you need something to do that you enjoy." That was quite a shocker to say the least. So I began the search right away before she changed her mind and now I have a E body 'CUDA.

wedg2go

Reaction score
A kind and understanding wife you have there Dr. E! A keeper!

Buckminster

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing your story. I've been fortunate as well. My wife is glad I have a place to go so I don't make fun of the Hallmark channel while she's watching. She get's a little tired of me telling her how the story is going to end. If you know what I'm talking about, they all end the same:)

DrEamer

Reaction score
....... My wife is glad I have a place to go so I don't make fun of the Hallmark channel while she's watching. She get's a little tired of me telling her how the story is going to end. If you know what I'm talking about, they all end the same:)

I know exactly what you are talking about, my wife is a Hallmark junkie!!! I wonder if I should be concerned because she mostly likes the murder mysteries. I always accuse her of watching them so she can perform the perfect murder to knock me off. :lol:

Back