• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Need Advise

Eric Griffith

Reaction score
Ok everyone....
I need some advise.
I am making a road trip up to Omaha Nebraska soon,But I would like to hit a few Classic Mopar car shows,or car shows with classic Mopars and swap meets along the way from San Antonio.
So Basically...any possibilities of Texas,Oklahoma,Missouri,and of course,Nebraska.
Going sometime after the week of the July 4 Holiday 2017...Not sure when,but soon.
Any suggestions?
I know there are choices, just trying to get some of the best ones.
Thanks,Eric

Eric Griffith

Reaction score
Ok everyone....
I need some advise.
I am making a road trip up to Omaha Nebraska soon,But I would like to hit a few Classic Mopar car shows,or car shows with classic Mopars and swap meets along the way from San Antonio.
So Basically...any possibilities of Texas,Oklahoma,Missouri,and of course,Nebraska.
Going sometime after the week of the July 4 Holiday 2017...Not sure when,but soon.
Any suggestions?
I know there are choices, just trying to get some of the best ones.
Thanks,Eric
Looking for ebody stuff for my 70 Barracuda,and want to hit a few good meets.

B5BLUERT

Reaction score
I live a 100 miles south of Omaha. There is a good mopar show/swap in Omaha but that was in May, I can't think of anything around this area this time of the year. Would you be willing to drive another 2 1/2 hours north ? There is a Big Mopar yard in Viborg SD , Ive been told 300-400 mopars although i've never personally been there. I talked to the owner last summer in person and he was a nice guy.

Eric Griffith

Reaction score
This is a Spur of the moment type trip sort of,to meet My new wife's family in Kansas and Omaha.
Going any further north might be a strain on our drive time.
I would like the information for further reference...since I will like need something else,and her family could possibly get it for me,And send it to me.
Could you share that with me??
Thanks...Eric

Back