• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD 1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye (Restored)...Where Do I Go From Here? (Edit: Price $37,500)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDChallenger

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good luck with the sale & more important my condolences for your loss ....
SO much of our passion is based on memories , my third car was a 70 R/T Chall & I had so much fun with that car I have remained passionate about them , my second vehicle was a Chev truck it was the biggest piece of junk you can imagine , later I was forced to buy a second chev truck & it was worse so those are my first & last GMs I will ever own . Your memories are tied to your friend you sadly lost so I understand .
Kind words, much appreciated.

SDChallenger

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You could list it on Bring a Trailer with a reserve that meets your minimum expectation. If it doesn't sell, you could possibly make a deal with the high bidder.
At the very least you will get an idea of what the interest is. Now is a good time to sell with the weather nice in most areas of the country
I want to thank those who suggested "Bring a Trailer". Because I am not an active buyer/seller, I wasn't even aware of this service. Checked it out and it has peeked my interest. Does anyone have actual experience or first hand knowledge with Bring a Trailer...significant bidding volume?...High % of winning bidders who close on the purchase?
Thanks for any input.

Old B5

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Again sorry for your loss and bad luck. I totally understand wanting to move on and losing interest in the car. I also would recommend Bring A Trailer. If you use BAT, take as many pictures as you can as there isn’t a limit. MAKE SURE YOU SHOW the MATCHING #’s and do a start up and driving video. They will do the write up on the car for you with the information you give them. Your price seems about right. Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back