• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

5janUP_zpsce21e291.jpg

81 Mirada

Always thought the Mirada had some good lines to her. Figured she would be my Cuda substitute since I figured I would never afford an E body. Still think these will come on to their own someday kind of "last of the V8's" with Chrysler moving on to the K c

General Description

5janUP_zpsce21e291.jpg

Comments

1978-1983 Challengers what can you say good about them? The Mirada should have been badged as the challenger. It had a better chance of being one. I would put something like the Daytona front end or challenger grill on it. Then challenger cuda or charger tail light or something that would look good. CUDA! Than I would put Challenger and SE badging on it. I would confuse the hell out of most people. Any Ideas for front end and tail lights or mods, post it. I think the fenders and the quarters have exitrons on them that would be a good make shift temple to start.

I kind of like the Mirada styling as is. I picked up a O/D 4 speed and all the bits to convert it over along with a Hurst shifter and obligatory pistol grip.
Now that I have a Challenger in need of a drive line I have a 440 and a 400 that can be hooked up to that 4speed I'm in a moral dilemma as to which car gets what.

Which ever way I go their both going to be built to be reliable street cars. I'm not as fast as I once thought I was

I LIKE your Mirada! I owned an '81 318 car in Dallas for a few years and really liked mine! It had a custom light blue/dark blue lacquer job on it. It was no muscle car, but it was certainly good looking! I remember working on an A/C system in mine for the first time, and got my a** handed to me when freon sprayed all in my face! Those were the days...LOL
Cheers!
OC

Item information

Category
Member Garages
Added by
Da Penceman
Views
Comments
Last update

More in Member Garages

More from Da Penceman