• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

IMG_20160314_134554_962.jpg

father son project

THE CUDA

General Description

So here is another project I'm working on. I have a 69 charger A4 440 car, a 70 road runner I'm working on for my brother and 70 dart swinger 340 and this 71 Cuda my dad I will be building together. He is the body man and I am the mechanic so together it will get done somehow. Not sure how it will end up but will be fun to work on it with the "old man" He just did a 70 plum crazy challenger for my brother so its time for him to have his day in the sun. More to follow

Comments

Welcome to the site from Southern Cal
Awesome project
Good luck and enjoy the journey
Lost my Dad almost 20 years ago
Would give anything for another couple minutes with him

Very cool, I am very different in that 71 was/is not my favorite of the breed but I respect them and I really do like that color combo. I bet is was a terror back in the day.

Welcome to the site from Southern Cal
Awesome project
Good luck and enjoy the journey
Lost my Dad almost 20 years ago
Would give anything for another couple minutes with him
I'm sorry to hear your dad is gone. I was lucky enough to take a cross country trip with my dad last week to go get my 70 dart 340 and it was the road trip of a lifetime for both of us. I hope the cuda restoration adds more good memories to the mix

Very cool, I am very different in that 71 was/is not my favorite of the breed but I respect them and I really do like that color combo. I bet is was a terror back in the day.
this was originally a autumn bronze 318 a/c car. now has a date correct 440/727. Dad has the final say on the color and power train.

Item information

Category
Member Garages
Added by
Cuddy
Views
Watchers
Comments
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More in Member Garages