• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Integrity

Integrity

1973 Challenger resurrected

General Description

Found this unlikely car by trading a totally restored 72 VW Super beetle. Fella traded me this car and a 1975 DART SE 318 auto trans full air package car an some cash to boot for me ole VW. The Challenger went to California via his brother. Then sold back to him here in VA. ON Cars return it was stolen in Colorado. Stripped of all vin plates an I believed used as a drag car for a while. Someone went to register caar in Colorado an when Troopers check car over looking for ID numbers they found 3 matching numbers that sync to stolen vehicle. Car was given a ID number in Colorado an brought back to owner. Story goes in rough shape. He just parked it in barn an left it to rot. Then I came along and traded for her an her side kick(Dart).
I found her engine and tranny poor. Since have reinstated a 400 hp 318 pushed with 600 edlebrock and 904. Best I could do for moment to give her some life again. I have a crap load of learning to do on MOPARS. No one here in Southern VA seems to have any knowledge they want to help a guy oiut with. Bout I choose to resurrect her. I am I crazy?? she is rust free, except for some at bottom edge of rear window an on rear side pillars. An a few minor spots where small bits of paint have chipped. HAve a ton of wiring to and get brakes straightened out on her. Take a look and see if I made right choice. would like some thought here, wife says I am Pissin in the wind. HAve to start another page to place pictures

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Item information

Category
Member Garages
Added by
cstmhmmr
Views
Last update

More in Member Garages

More from cstmhmmr

Share this item