• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Lime Light 70.png

Lime Lite 70

Lime Light 70 Cuda original owner, all # matching

General Description

Lime Light 70.png Lime Light Cuda w/ black vinyl roof, 383 HP, pistol grip 4 speed, black interior, manual steering, drum brakes, 833 trans, 8 3/4 355 gear sure grip rear. The motor has been gone through original block, crank, heads, all the rest are new parts. Running a Comp cam 545/545, double Molley rings, roller rocker by Comp, Howard push rods, M1 Intake, Holley 750 carb, MSD distributor, Mopar tall valve covers, Be Cool Radiator, Electric Fan, March pulley, Billeted Aluminum Alt bracket, stainless brake lines, stainless fuel lines. The Cuda was repainted in 1994 had minor rust left rear quarter about the wheel well, trunk lid lip was rusted, replaced the lid. small door ding in right door, the floors were solid and trunk was real clean also. Took it apart in 1975 and put on blocks,moved a few times from the garage to out side and back to the garage. Went through a divorce and still got the car and house I builtin 1970. Car was painted in 1994 and I built a shop while it was gone to paint it had a new home. In 2012 it got on my bucket list and I started to buy parts, It was my last year that I worked, so it was like Christmas every day with parts delivery. On first name bases with the UPS , Fedx Drivers. It was great fun, two years three month 6 days the Cuda drove out of the shop under it's own power.
Lime Light 70.png

Comments

Item information

Category
Member Garages
Added by
Lime Lite 70
Views
Watchers
Comments
Last update
Rating