• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

The MOPAR'S.jpg

Ray's Toys

My toys, not everyone of them is a Mopar

General Description

I have a 1970 'Cuda 340 that I ordered from an army PX when I was in Vietnam. She is black on black with a 727 and 3.23 gears. She also is an A/C car. Her name is Ebony E.

Next on the list is a 2015 Challenger SXT Plus. I can't believe how quick this 3.6 engine is.

Last but not least is a 1989 Mustang LX Notchback. Let me explain why the 'Stang. 14 years age I took the 'Cuda to the dragstrip and I got addicted. Rather than beat the hell out of the 'Cuda, I got the Mustang, and built it up for bracket racing. It's only a Mustang, so i abuse it quite a lot.:) So added another non MOPAR to my growing collection. I have always wanted a Corvette and this one became available. It belonged to a business associate of mine who has had it since new. Low mileage, 39,000 and a very fair price.

The MOPAR'S.jpg
Ratchet Friday Photo2.jpg

Comments

Absolutely the two MOPARs !!! I have a 74 Cuda with up-powered 440 .... which I love also .... Thank you for your service!!
Rick

Item information

Category
Member Garages
Added by
Raycuda
Views
Watchers
Comments
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings