• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1 of 38

Reaction score
Heres what i brought home on tuesday, its an original R/T 440 6 pak 4 speed convert white interior and plumcrazy purple(someone painted it blue but i have found the purple on the door jams,etc). The car is in overall good condition to start resto, some things dont belong on the car like the stero, electronic trunk release, and some other minor stuff. It is missing bumpers, the front valance and a grille but otherwise than that i am off to a good start. Heres the pics, theres 46 http://s173.photobucket.com/albums/w48/piedpiper853/Challenger/

PastorTom1

Reaction score
Well Big Block, that's a heck of a find there.........how much did you have to shell out, if you don't mind my asking? We're looking for something similar right now.................:D:D:D

burntorange70

Reaction score
Looks very solid. Did some one convert it to a 440 magnum or just rob the six pack?
It is a good looking starting point. Good luck on the resto!

Reaction score
Well as for what i shelled out, i bought if off a really cool guy and paid somewhere around 35(have to check exactly how much i paid). However the price doesnt concern me because i mean cmon this is a really rare find. For the part about the 6 pack, the car was sitting for 10 years before the guy i bought it off of got it, then 2 more years at his place, I took off the 6 pack and put on another manifold and carb i took off my 69 383 thats in the shop. I did this because i wanted to keep that 6 pack in the best shape possible and i dont know what kinda sludge was in the tank(i did try starting it and a new manual fuel pump and 3 fuel filters later IT RUNS) and im leaving that on there because in my opinion the 6 packs more for show and the performance is enhanced that much. But it is the orignal 6 pack.

JH23J0B

Reaction score
OH Baby! Three carbs and no top. Looks good already. Should be an easy fix and fun as heck when done. Enjoy.

Bashton

Reaction score
WOW...what an awesome find.

Please show us the progress as you work on it. Doesn't get much better than an FC7 4-speed 6 barrel drop-top!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
www.mcacn.com

DetMatt1

Reaction score
WOW!, nice car, congrats!.
How did you manage to bolt a 383/B intake onto an RB engine and make it work???.

Back