• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1968 18 Spline A833 Transmission

Status
Not open for further replies.

69CudaFan

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Here we go folks, here is what I have:

1968 A-833 18 spline 4 speed transmission, June 67 build date.
for VIN seekers, the car is alive and well, so no dice there. It came out of a 68 GTX.

I will include everything I have for this transmission. I have the BB bellhousing, inspection cover, Hurst shifter mechanism (without shifter handle), rods (still looking for the 3-4 that may be missing), white shifter ball, clutch fork, boot, B body Z bar, misc pins, washers and bolts bagged and boxed up.

Shifted fine when removed, kept in clean dry storage for the last 3 years due to Passon Hemi Overdrive upgrade a couple of years back, and then switched to 5 speed in the last year.

Transmission is crated up and ready to go. I am located in SoCal. Don't really need sell, but figured someone might be interested.

Asking $2000 OBO for everything I have plus shipping costs to your doorstep. I have seen worse ones sell for more without all the odds and ends. Perfect if you want to swap to that 4 speed for your BB E body! Pick up a pedal set, shifter, and the other odds and ends from Passon or Brewers and you will be good to row! I can text or email pics. PM with questions.

Cash, cashier's check, or PayPal (you pay the transaction fees).

Last edited:

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Your Ebay links aren't going to your listing. Also the site requires photos and location.

69CudaFan

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your Ebay links aren't going to your listing. Also the site requires photos and location.
I did not set those eBay links. I am not advertising the transmission on eBay. I removed the auto-created links.

Rule #11 implies photos are recommended, as they might help sell your part. I am more than willing to email pics or text them to truly interested parties. PM me an email address or phone number. It is a BB transmission that is in remarkable shape, and the transmission is located in San Diego, CA.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back