• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1970 Challenger R/T convertible four-speed car's broadcast sheet to current owner

70SunFun

Reaction score
I am a member of the '1970 thru 1974 challenger/cuda group' on Facebook. I saw the post below where a kind person posted this broadcast sheet, willing to give it to the owner with proof of ownership. It is from a 1970 Challenger R/T convertible 383HP (JS27N0B) four-speed car (D21 transmission code). Please do NOT contact me! You will have to ask to become a member, it's a cool website. The person who posted it is Harley Carpenter, and he/she gave me permission to post it here. Hopefully someone on our 'For E Bodies Only' website has the car.

Harley Carpenter

·

I found this broadcast sheet ( whats left of it anyway) in my 70 r/t. If anyone here owns the car, I will give this to you. Hope it finds it's way home.
May be an image of map

All reactions:
11You and 10 others

EW1BH27

Reaction score
You should post this on e-bodies.org too. I saw that you're a member there too. A lot of the people on Facebook don't go to the e-bodies.org website.

70SunFun

Reaction score
You should post this on e-bodies.org too. I saw that you're a member there too. A lot of the people on Facebook don't go to the e-bodies.org website.
Thanks for the advice. I check this site every day but are rarely on the e-bodies.org.

Back