• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1970 Challenger R/T SE Body markings / emblems

Dodgey

Reaction score
Newbie question here, I've got a 1970 Challenger R/T SE and a bag of various emblems/badges etc for the panels. Per the build sheet, mine had the R/T side stripes deleted, but had the Bumble bee transverse stripes on the rear.

I've got the Challenger R/T on the front grill. It's a 383 Magnum engine, so I figure the 383 Magnum badges go on the sides of the hood scoops. I know there's a "DODGE" badge that goes across the front of the hood and I'm pretty sure the SE badges go on the sail pillars.

What goes on the front guards? Is it just the "Challenger" badges or "Challenger" with "R/T" below? Does the trunk lid have "Challenger" only or "Challenger R/T" on it.

Sorry for the stupid questions.

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
Front fenders & trunk lid have Challenger & R/T badges , in line on the trunk & below on the fenders

NixDad

Reaction score
You can find factory drawings that show the location and dimensions of the logos. I don't have them available, but they are out there.
I also have an SE R/T, 383 car. Is yours an automatic or 4-speed?

Dodgey

Reaction score
You can find factory drawings that show the location and dimensions of the logos. I don't have them available, but they are out there.
I also have an SE R/T, 383 car. Is yours an automatic or 4-speed?
Mines an auto

340challconvert

Reaction score
Pic of the fender emblems for 1970 RT

used-1970-dodge-challenger-rtse-8031-9759415-22-1024.jpg

Dodgey

Reaction score
I'm trying to find the spacings of the DODGE hood letters. My hood has had some repairs done to it and whilst the underside ovals are there, there are no longer any holes for the DODGE lettering pins to go into.
Does anyone have either a template of the holes, or at minimum the spacing between the letters? I've managed to find the measurements for how far back each letter is from the leading edge of the hood, just need the spacings between them to zero it in.

Back