• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1970 challenger rt front door panels

Detroit_v71

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to buy reproduction front door panels for a 1970 Challenger Rt. Looking for black door panels with no cut out for the woodgrain panels as shown below. I have ordered a set from Legendary and they are not correct and they say they can not source the ones I need

Thanks for the help.
20231215_200539.jpg

terrywalker

Reaction score
I'm going to hate myself for saying this but the Palco panels I still have in their plastic wrap don't have the cutouts. Look just like your originals in that area.
Terry W.

NixDad

Reaction score
This is just a pet-peave of mine....if you have original door panels without woodgrain please don't modify them to have woodgrain!
Original panels without woodgrain are relatively rare (early production and Deputy), where-as woodgrain versions ran all the years so can be found.

terrywalker

Reaction score
Classic Industries shows they have the door panels (DashTop brand) without the insert cutouts but at $1000 a pair (ME1990). I really hope you can find some originals for that much money.
Crazy prices.
Terry W.

Detroit_v71

Reaction score
This is just a pet-peave of mine....if you have original door panels without woodgrain please don't modify them to have woodgrain!
Original panels without woodgrain are relatively rare (early production and Deputy), where-as woodgrain versions ran all the years so can be found.
My plan is to keep it original with no woodgrain. If I can't find a new set I will redo my originals

Back