• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1970 Challenger SE chrome moulding ?

Vodoo Child

Reaction score
I bought a 70 RT/SE but it is missing the chrome on the back of the hood and on top of the doors and side windows. The trim piece between the top of the tail lights and the trunk is also not on the car. Classic has the front valance chrome so thats not a problem there, but the rest I feel will be like finding hens teeth!! Any info would be helpfull. Thanks. :thumbsup:

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Just watch Ebay etc. They will come up. The mouldings were an option on any Challenger so they are around. Be prepared to buy some that need sent off and redone. Most that are out there have some damage and need polished.

Yellow500

Reaction score
I have some of the SE mouldings you need. Back of the hood, left and right small mouldings at the back top of the fenders, left and right top of the doors and left and right quarter mouldings.
If you want them I can send you some pictures.

Cheers, Brian

cudamad

Reaction score
SE trim

I have some of the SE mouldings you need. Back of the hood, left and right small mouldings at the back top of the fenders, left and right top of the doors and left and right quarter mouldings.
If you want them I can send you some pictures.

Cheers, Brian
Hello Brian do you still have any se Crome trim left .? Thank you .

Back