• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD 1970 Challenger SE

Status
Not open for further replies.

fastmark

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Im selling another project car off. It's a Texas car so rust is minimal. It's a 318 auto on the floor, with an 8 3/4 rear end and power steering and power brakes. It ran in 2001 when parked but consider it a non running car. It is mostly complete so it is a great starting project. The price is $10,500. I have a Good Craigslist add running in Dallas, Texas but I can't link to this forum and the rules don't permit my contact info posted here. Not sure why that is because it means this forum is the last to make contact with me. So the best you can do it PM me and ask for my contact information. I have a Flickr account with 150 photos so yo can see everything.
Thanks
Mark

IMG_0060.JPG

IMG_1893.JPG

IMG_0004.JPG

fastmark

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not really. I’ve seen your cars and they are rusty and have no titles . This is a very good car for a starting project.

fastmark

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No. Sorry. Sold long ago. I I have to sell right now are 73 Barracuda. I will have a 70 but not right now. The 73 is complete and I’m asking 10,000. Just have not had time to even advertise it.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Not sure how I missed the original car for sale Mark. That car is exactly what I'm looking for as a donor car for my V code 70. I'd a bought it. Hope you get another one up for sale before too long.

fastmark

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry 70 challenger is sold and I don’t know how to change it in the title. I get regular enquiries about this car.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Mark, I think you can go to the original post and "edit" the first post. In the title form for the thread you should be able to write SOLD in the title and then you won't be bothered with the inquiries any longer.

fastmark

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t have an edit feature in this site. It’s all messed up for me.

correction. I do on these last posts but not on the earlier one.

DaveBob

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice project car. If you ever run across a 70 340 E-body, missing the original motor, I would be interested, since I have the correct motor and tons of parts.

fastmark

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I can’t post a pm on this site anymore. Davebob, that’s a nice cuda in your profile picture. You looking for a cuda or challenger?

Last edited:

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Mark, You have to delete a few pm's in order to send one.
That sizing button has to be there somewhere to reduce the inbox screen.
Not sure about an older thread and the edit ability.
Maybe if we all keep commenting about things other than your for sale ad the mods will step in and censor this ad and shut it down. You could maybe pm a mod and ask them to mark it sold as well.

DaveBob

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fastmark - I would like either a Cuda or a Challenger. A Cuda would be slightly easier for me to build only because some of my E-body parts only fit a Cuda. More important to me would be finding a manual trans 340 car, whether it is a Cuda or a Challenger. The Cuda in my picture is one I bought in 1977, for $1300. I have yet to repaint it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back