• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE 1970 Challenger T/A

Status
Not open for further replies.

340 six pack

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This car has been completely restored it has the original engine, trans, and rear axel. The fender tags are in very good condition, body numbers match, have title in my name. I'm not going to post all there is to know about this car. We will exchange phone numbers and talk about it. It's not going to be cheap I'm asking 95k but will take trades (Only looking for six pack and hemi cars with original drive lines, projects welcome) It has the 727 trans in it. Please be patient about getting a reply from me I'm not very computer savvy, I guess I'm too old to have picked up on these things! I'd much rather post my phone number but then I'd have to deal with all the BS that would create. Thanks for reading my ad and Thanks for letting me post here!

IMG_0150.jpg

fasjac

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to the site. You may want go to the welcome wagon and introduce yourself.
Nice looking car. Where you/car located?

340challconvert

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
:welcome: to FEBO from New Jersey
Great looking TA Challenger and good luck with the sale
Introduce yourself in our Welcome Wagon if you get a chance.
Location is required as per our selling rules.
Thanks and welcome

ProHemi572

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOW, fantastic T/A! You should keep it ;), do NOT sell it! Seriously, best of outcome for you & potential buyer on its sale.
Looks like someone will get a wonderful classic & true T/A challenger! Beautiful!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back