• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1970 Chrysler Prestolite Dual Point Distributor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skylordd

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This came out of my AAR Cuda. This was working very well when removed. In very good shape. PM me for pictures. Has cap, rotor and points still in it. Also has the correct vacuum advance unit. . clean. $550 w/shipping(in US) or trade for good working 3.23 or 3.55 w/SG 489 unit. Chapin, SC

Last edited:

ramenth

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This came out of my AAR Cuda. This was working very well when removed. In very good shape. pics available via text. has cap, rotor and points still in it. Also has the correct vacuum advance unit. . clean. $550 plus shipping or trade for good working 3.23 or 3.55 w/SG 489 unit.

Pics available via here, not text. Pics, please, and a location.

dongei

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would be interested in the distributor but it is more than twice the price of what they go for on E-Bay.

mo6pak

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, i am interested in the distributor for my challenger T/A. My car is a 4 Speed. What is the part number of the distributor? Can you please send pics? Thanks.

Skylordd

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This came out of my AAR with 4 spd. It doesnt have the number tag on it . It is in very good shape. Was working very well when I swapped it for a new one. I will get you some pics as i somehow deleted the ones I had on my cell phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back