• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1970 cuda 340

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
cuda for sale 127.jpgcuda for sale 123.jpgI have a really nice 1970 cuda with numbers matching 340 engine and transmission. Both have been rebuilt and have no miles on them yet.body has been redone and no rust. Fresh paint. Bumpers rechromed,chrome around windows professionaly polished. New windshield. New rocker gilled moldings. New dales cuda shop complete to tip exhaust system. New shocks (gas). New fuel tank assembly and lines. Converted to disc brakes and new discs and calipers plus all new lines and hoses. Master new also. Exhaust manifolds are original and perfect shape. Interior has the original dash pad, all side panels are the original and redyed. New headliner,carpet, seat covers, and new delux package tray. Am radio still works. New heater core. Front suspension has been rebuilt. Wheels are euro style radial t/a 15 inch rally. 60x235 in front and 255x50 in back bigger is better. Come see for yourself spring is almost here and this car will not last long. Is a real 340 cuda. Chrysler made less automatics than 4 speed 340 cudas. Car is in origianl configuration. Sorry its not a floor shift. Can be converted easily. Also a rally dash can be replaced to your liking. I have the option tag and a build sheet. $36,500 or best cash offer.

cuda for sale 127.jpg

cuda for sale 123.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
call me at 815 520 3227 have a good ammount of pictures to send. need a email adress or i can text them to your phone. rich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back