• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1970 Cuda convertible windshield trim needed

Bruce D

Reaction score
I have a 1970 cuda convertible that I need the trim that goes around the pillar posts and top of the windshield frame.

I have the trim that goes against the windshield glass, but not the wide pieces that go around the frame.

Any ideas where I may find that trim?

Thanks for any help!

crocha617

Reaction score
Those pieces are not reproduced by anyone and are very hard to find. I believe I have a full set plus some other extra pieces. Do you need all 6 pieces? (2 wide ones on top, 2 narrower pieces that go down the windshield pillars, and 2 tracks also go on the windshield pillars)

Bruce D

Reaction score
Those pieces are not reproduced by anyone and are very hard to find. I believe I have a full set plus some other extra pieces. Do you need all 6 pieces? (2 wide ones on top, 2 narrower pieces that go down the windshield pillars, and 2 tracks also go on the windshield pillars)

Bruce D

Reaction score
Yes, I need all of the pieces. I bought a project car that was in 5,000 pieces and it should have had 5,006 so I would have had the trim for the windshield frame.

Thanks!
Bruce

Back