• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1970 Cuda prices.

Hd539

Reaction score
I’m sorry but I don’t have pictures but, I have the chance to pick up a 70 cuda (BS in vin). The car is not a numbers matching car. The car was restored ~10 years ago, the paint is decent (a little better than driver quality) interior shows well and the motor runs good (340 car) but would need freshened up within the next few years, also a 4 speed car. The vinyl top still looks new, glass is good, bright works are all good, wheels and tires are good however tires are 10 years old. Everything interior wise works, all gauges, radio, lights, ect…

The car looks good, the owner is wanted around mid 60s for the car. Seems high to me but I’m new to e bodies and would value some input from this forum. Thank you in advance.

Matt M

Reaction score
They have gone up, that's for sure.
A couple questions
What color is the car?
How is the body, any panel replacement or major rust repair?
What options are on the car?
Does it have the original fender tag?
Does it have a broadcast sheet?
What modifications from factory does the car have?

I am looking for a 70 340 4 Speed Cuda and will good $ for the right car, but based on your description that one seems over priced.

Tom's EK2

Reaction score
I’m sorry but I don’t have pictures but, I have the chance to pick up a 70 cuda (BS in vin). The car is not a numbers matching car. The car was restored ~10 years ago, the paint is decent (a little better than driver quality) interior shows well and the motor runs good (340 car) but would need freshened up within the next few years, also a 4 speed car. The vinyl top still looks new, glass is good, bright works are all good, wheels and tires are good however tires are 10 years old. Everything interior wise works, all gauges, radio, lights, ect…

The car looks good, the owner is wanted around mid 60s for the car. Seems high to me but I’m new to e bodies and would value some input from this forum. Thank you in advance.
I just had my 70 cuda appraised for Grundy Insurance policy last week. BS 340 car non matching motor 20 year old paint. It's my driver car.
$27,000.00

Attachments

• IMG_20211030_125202016.jpg
    IMG_20211030_125202016.jpg
    559.2 KB · Views: 153
Back