• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD 1970 plymouth aar 'cuda

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnkoe

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was hoping that a way had been found to prove the AAR production by color. I see things are still the same. Some colors are rarer than others and through registries we can know how many have been found of a certain color combination. We may never know how many were built of any color.
Doesn't Galen have info on how many were built of any color?

johnkoe

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could you please post the fender tag information.

Is there a build sheet? Any other original documentation?
I will post a picture of the fender tag. No build sheet or any other original documentation.

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Doesn't Galen have info on how many were built of any color?
No. He knows how many are registered a certain color. There is data showing rough percentages of color breakdowns that was sent out to stock holders in 1970. It may have been done in other years also. Between the percentages and what is known to exist, an "educated guess" can be formed. Any way you read the data, black is one of the rarest colors. As far as I can find out, there is no way to have an exact number.

Transamcuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is the most recent break down on TX9 AAR's 32 known to exist at this time 8/26/2015
12 are known to be TX9/TX9/H6XW/D32 There are no exact production figures on these cars for colors. Even the number they give for total produced seems suspect. Using percentages is totally inaccurate. And thats for all E-Bodies. Remember... 20+ years ago the experts said there were only 7 71 Hemi Cuda Convertibles made. That number has more than doubled. We have to go by whats been registered and we know exist.

Transamcuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
black is one of the rarest colors.

And for future references TX9 is not one of the rarest colors BL1,FT6,EB7,EB3 are a few of the rarer colors. TX9 is low in numbers but I wouldnt say its rare when you consider only 1 BL1 car has just popped up. TX9 is a popular color for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back