• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1971 Barracuda grill

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheetmetaldan

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saw this the other day

He was asking $4K the other day now it`s $3,500.00 grill fenders and other parts included.Not cheap but he has what you need and more.I don`t know the seller just saw the ad is all I know about this. I also have heard rumors about 71 grills being re-popped soon can`t recall where I read it but don`t hold your breath waiting could be a bunch of B.S.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/pts/2325678636.html

crocha617

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This guy is a friend of mine. He's a straight shooter the grill is supposed to be really nice but haven't seen it in person. The stuff is in Boston, MA. It is a great price for all the stuff you're getting if you need it all. He might break it up if he still has it.

crocha617

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The stuff is sold, another friend of ours ended up buying it and I saw it all on Saturday. It was steal.

Guybur

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks fellas.
I am on holidays and just caught up to my emails, so sorry for not responding sooner. I will try him and see if things work out.
Thank you for you help.
Guybur

Guybur

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tried to pull up the ad and its been removed. Do you know if he sold those items/
Thanks, Guybur

crocha617

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Grill

Yes as I said above the stuff was sold on Saturday, a mutual friend bought it all. The guy that bought it stopped by my house and I took a look at the stuff and it was nice I should've bought it myself.

dodgert68

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Harb from Herb's Parts told me that there will be a complete grill setup coming in about 6 weeks.

Guybur

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dodgert68 and Chrocha617
I'm back home now and catching up on emails.
Thanks for the heads up.
I had heard of one last year but it didn't pan out.
Perhaps this one will.
I'll try him.....any contact info you can pass along?
Sounds like the other grill would of worked out also, thanks for trying to help.
Later Guy

charger6924

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
71 cuda grill

Not mine on Phoenix, AZ craigslist under auto parts. He wants $2000 for everything

Rick 480-694-8093

Guybur

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To the fellas that were kind enough to help me in my search thanks.
I ended up trading in my damaged grill and got a rebuilt one. It is perfect and had the lower valance redone so everything matches well. Went with the the argent finish as that is what the car came with.thanks again guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back