• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1971 dodge challenger

LittleHippie

Reaction score
I have a 1971 plum crazy purple r/t challenger and I am needing to find a grill! Does anyone know where to find one or have one for sale?

cuda guy

Reaction score
There are a number of really good repops out there, just use your google

MoparAddict

Reaction score
^ I agree... I've never seen a repop '71 challenger grill either. Best bet is keeping an eye out at the swaps, craigslist/ebay or forums like this...

mrees72

Reaction score
craigs list

There was a guy on Craigs List around Cleveland/Detroit area not long ago that had 6 grills for sale. I tried to find them for you but could not find the listing. If I come across it I'll let you know........In the mean time, just search the Northern Ohio/ Michigan cities and see if he reposts.

Mike

thenuke1

Reaction score
first off let me say this ... the 71 Chally grill is one of the most expensive grills out in the wild ... if you go on ebay its gonna be expensive , if you go online and find an online dealer that has mopar parts its gonna be expensive.

i was REALLY REALLY lucky to find a dude in atlanta that was selling his and wanted $300 shipped .... THAT was a bargain...

depending on where u are in your cars resto... i would advise you to not jump the gun on the first "deal" you find one anywhere from $500 and up id say wait ... if you see anything $400 start communicating with the seller....

go to google and type in 1971 challenger grill (and try grille) and see what you get ... try craigslist.com aswell...

if your interested i have my old grill ... unfortunately it doesnt have the snouts and its a bit broken on one of the sides but its still good for a temporary fix .... GOOD LUCK

MoparAddict

Reaction score
There was a guy on Craigs List around Cleveland/Detroit area not long ago that had 6 grills for sale. I tried to find them for you but could not find the listing. If I come across it I'll let you know........In the mean time, just search the Northern Ohio/ Michigan cities and see if he reposts.

Mike

I bought some '71 snouts off that guy a while ago. I can dig up his contact info if the OP wants it. Good guy :cool: (North Olmsted Ohio I think)

Back