• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE 1971 through 1974 standard instrument cluster bezels

Status
Not open for further replies.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
$25 each + shipping from the Detroit area or I can bring these to the Mopar Nationals next month if prepaid.
8BD09AFD-44F7-4B42-8BA3-6E116DDD90F1.jpeg

70cuda50

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the pics. Mine is still serviceable but if find a nicer one I am interested. Hard to tell from pics but, The middle one on the left looks like it may be the only one with both driver side tabs. If the rest of the tabs/mounting holes are intact or will still work with minor damage and without warping or significant surface damage I’d be interested. Upper 2 on right look like missing only tab but if in better shape may be a player. Blacker the better. Can’t tell what is fading or dust. I only want one without the hole on passengers side for some warning light I don’t have. Mine has light texture finish as does my 4 switch pod. Don’t know if these all have that but matching is also important. I know that is a lot to ask and I know these aren’t perfect but fair price for a decent shape one. Not in a big rush but if you have time and they are easy to get to and sort out best couple and take better pics that would help. Thanks again for your help.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back