• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1972 73 and 74 parts for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrsmopar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got some small block manifolds nothing hi performance Kathy

mrsmopar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will look tomorrow pretty sure that I have them Do you need the shoulder straps too Thanks Kathy

mrsmopar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I looked up them seat belts for you I seem to have 2 of everything some are decent some need a good cleaning don't really remember how they go and what is what but I am pretty sure that there is one set there possibly two I took a picture of all them they are not perfect but could be used.

001.JPG

rocketboy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok I will take them what form of payment. do you except. Paypal Casheirs check. money order

rocketboy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi THERE I SENT EMAIL ADDRESS. DID SOME RESEARCH THEY WILL WORK. SEND INVOICE. THANK YOU KEVIN

montanamopar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a lot of parts from 72 thru 74 Challengers that have been removed been in storage for 25 plus years tail lights lot of window trim complete set of black door panes steering columns plus a lot more if you need something let me know not looking to get rich just need to make room, I live in south eastern Ohio if someone want to come and make offer on the lot I will make them a very good deal a chance to get what you need and sell the rest to get your parts for free Thanks for your time Kathy
Do you have the 2 Rally hood inserts for a 1973 Challenger with Rally hood?

montanamopar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have the Rally hood inserts? Also do you have the chrome pieces on rear trunk corners for a 73 Challenger and also the wheel well chrome trim pieces? Thanks!

mrsmopar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have the Rally hood inserts? Also do you have the chrome pieces on rear trunk corners for a 73 Challenger and also the wheel well chrome trim pieces? Thanks!
Sorry none of the above trim corners are hard to find in good shape. Kathy

rocketboy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey Joe tried emailing you back got the seat belts . thank you

gs73rallye

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you happen to have any bumper guards for a 73, or stereo dash speaker grilles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back