• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD 1972 Barracuda Hood and Custom Rims/Tires

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRKlegin

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Good Afternoon Club members,
Since acquiring a updated hood and factory-style Aluminum Rims and Tires, It seems like I have some spare things that can go to a good home if the price is right. All the prices are that or Best offer.

1. 72 E-Body Hood in great shape : $500 OBO
2. 20 x 8 (4.5 x 5 Lug Pattern) Rims/Tires: $300 OBO
3. 22 x 9 (4.5 x 5 Lug Pattern) Rims/Tires: $300 OBO

This will be a local pick-up only. Buyer will have to coordinate shipping if desired. Note: the pics of the rims and tires was from the seller when I bought the car...The pic of the hood is in My Garage and it's condition is great...good fit, factory not OER.
I have had the car less than 2-months and haven't driven her but about 30 miles. She's been in my garage getting the vinyl roof off and working corrosion issues.

Thanks for Looking :)
SRKlegin
Roy UT 84067-8819.

$_32 (5).jpg

$_32 (7).jpg

$_32.jpg

Klegin-72 Barracuda Hood for Sale $650.00.jpg

SRKlegin

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rims and tires are gone...sold locally...hood is still here.

Red Dragon

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Afternoon Club members,
Since acquiring a updated hood and factory-style Aluminum Rims and Tires, It seems like I have some spare things that can go to a good home if the price is right. All the prices are that or Best offer.

1. 72 E-Body Hood in great shape : $500 OBO
2. 20 x 8 (4.5 x 5 Lug Pattern) Rims/Tires: $300 OBO
3. 22 x 9 (4.5 x 5 Lug Pattern) Rims/Tires: $300 OBO

This will be a local pick-up only. Buyer will have to coordinate shipping if desired. Note: the pics of the rims and tires was from the seller when I bought the car...The pic of the hood is in My Garage and it's condition is great...good fit, factory not OER.
I have had the car less than 2-months and haven't driven her but about 30 miles. She's been in my garage getting the vinyl roof off and working corrosion issues.

Thanks for Looking :)
SRKlegin
Roy UT 84067-8819.

View attachment 88345

View attachment 88346

View attachment 88347

View attachment 88348
Just have to say, sweet ride, I don’t know why but I like that flat hood on your car. It works. Clean lines I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back