• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1973 Plymouth Barracuda Project Car

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxman2182

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Have had this car for a few years now, clean title, great project shape. Originall a 318 car, I have a 360 for it now. Also have the Auto tranny, both tranny and motor need rebuilt. Interior is out, do have the original back seat, visors, small things like that. The rest was a bad custom job, so it is gone. Do have the dash, and center consol, both need repairs. Front fenders are gone....last owner tried to cut fins in them, then bondoed them back up. Scrapped them, haave the original flat hood, but it has some small rust spots. Drivers floor needs replaced, but the rest is good. Small holes in trunk floor, needs replaced or patched. Roof skin also needs replaced as well as trunk lid, and trunk drip rails. Small holes in 2 wheel wells that need replaced. All of the glass is good, and surprisingly the rear quarters are good, no rust. I would like to get what I have in it back out $6000, but will look at all offers. Will also consider trades for a cruiser or crotch rocket of comparable value. I ride a lot, and love my bikes, so always looking for more. PM if you would like more info. I think I got everything out there, but I am sure there is more. Car is located in Northern Illinois.

2010-04-15 12.31.50.jpg

IMGP0805.jpg

foxman2182

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just realized I put i was asking for what I have in the car, deff not took the car in trade for an old Harley I had, bike was worth about 6k, all I want to get out of the car is 4k. I am getting ready to be deployed again, so would like it gone as soon as possible.

foxman2182

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just found out I am out the door to Afghanistan in 3 weeks, need this gone so PM me an offer, open to just about anything. You guys know more about these cars then I do, I was just hopeing for some down time for a cool custom job......but never got there.

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Did you put it on Moparts, Racing Junk, Craig's List, and Cuda-Challenger.com? Someone will get it.

foxman2182

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had it on CL, but way to much spam to weed through. Didn't know about the others, will put it onthem as well. Thanks for the info.

foxman2182

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had a buyer but he fell through on the cash end, price is now at $3000, wife wants it out of the garage before we ship out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back