• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD 1974 Dodge Challenger Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

1968340S

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This was a driver until someone pulled the engine. Found in the Nevada desert sitting for a few years back in 2005 and has been my shop since.
Vin# JH23G4B397624 no fender tag...but I have the dash with the tag. Removed the headliner, carpet and windshield. Cleaned up and all parts have been bagged/tagged. Little rot on the rear quarters, body putty and dents, floor pans good, electrical wire is soft and pliable.

Installed new inner fenders and Dunlop G/T Qualifier 50's & 60's tires. Lost interest in this restoration...son is in collage...need the money.

Asking $5,000.00

Thanks Chris

front shot.jpg

back seat.jpg

driver interior.jpg

driver pondo.jpg

left body line.jpg

left front.jpg

left rear.jpg

lower right front.jpg

rear.jpg

right front engine bay.jpg

right rear.jpg

rust passenger rear.jpg

rust passenger.jpg

trunk lid.jpg

Last edited:

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Price seems fair. Do you have a title? Do you know what happened to the floor in pic two?

1968340S

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The car was found in Nevada...I have no idea if it was registered in Nevada...no license plates. I still have the VEHICLE/VESSEL TRANSFER AND REASSIGNMENT FORM (California)
from the person I purchased the car from here in Placerville California with his signature. I'm sure it has been 20 years since this car was registered and out of the DMV system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back