• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1974 Plymouth 'Cuda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wedge500

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1974 Plymouth Cuda 4-Sale SOLD

Vin: BS23G4Bxxxxxx

Engine: Currently has a date coded 1974 360 engine(non numbers match), rebuilt in 2006. Starts and runs very well.

Transmission: #s matching A230 3-speed. Tranny was rebuilt also in 2006. Shifts very smoothly. I added a Hurst pistol grip shifter for a much better appearance. New clutch installed in May of 2009.

Rearend: 8-3/4 with 3.23 gears.

The Wheels are Mopar Rallye Wheels. Size 14X7 on the rear and 14X6 on the front. The tires are in excellent condition and are only 2 years old.

The Cuda has Power Brakes, with new Rotors/Bearings and pads installed in April of 2009.

Body: The body on this car is in good overall condition but would be considered driver quality since it does have bubbling in the lower quarters and in the trunk lid lip area. The floors and trunk are solid with no signs of rust. The paint is older most likely done in the 80's and has the normal minor dents and scraches that you would expect.

Interior: Good original condition but not perfect. The dash is not cracked, the seats are in good condition with the drivers seat having 2 very small tears. The carpet was replaced in 2005.

This is a great reliable car which has been on the Hot Rod Power Tour in 2007, 2008 and 2009. Each tour ran us about 2600 miles in roughly 7 days. The Cuda performed excellent every time and never let us down.

Asking Price: $20,000/OBO. The only reason I am selling is because I am looking to get something different.

Email me with any questions at [email protected] or you can call Brandon at 563-340-3673.

Additional Pics can be seen at:

http://s373.photobucket.com/albums/oo180/Wedge500/74%20Cuda/?albumview=slideshow

Brian's Cuda Picture 5-27-09.jpg

Cuda @ Bristol 1.jpg

Cuda Smokey Mtns 1.jpg

Cuda Smokey Mtns 6.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back