• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE 340 Six Pack Set Up. Complete from air cleaner to intake and all linkage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

got6pak

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Selling my 340 Six Pack Set Up. All three carbs have a fresh rebuild. The set up is turn key and ready to run. Comes with air cleaner, correct filter, carbs., Edelbrock intake, linkage, fuel line etc. Bolt on and ready to run. Everything is in excellent condition. Asking $4500 obo plus shipping. Located in Southern California. PM with any questions.

IMG_7312.JPG

IMG_6954.JPG

IMG_6688.JPG

got6pak

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New price, $4,000 obo. This is for the complete set-up. Everything needed to run.

Mopar Nut

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vouch for what?
Your honesty, I’m assuming. Since you don’t post much, which doesn’t matter to me. You don’t have no feedback back and this is your first sale on here.

got6pak

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe the way this forum works is you click on my avatar (picture with the steering wheel) and click "start a conversation". Then you can ask me any questions you want to feel comfortable or I imagine you can ask for my phone number and call to make sure I'm a real person actually selling this six pack like we used to do before the internet. Whatever makes you comfortable. I'm in no hurry to sell it so I'm okay either way.

Russ Knight

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe the way this forum works is you click on my avatar (picture with the steering wheel) and click "start a conversation". Then you can ask me any questions you want to feel comfortable or I imagine you can ask for my phone number and call to make sure I'm a real person actually selling this six pack like we used to do before the internet. Whatever makes you comfortable. I'm in no hurry to sell it so I'm okay either way.
Or, you could just get a couple of folks here to let me know you're someone who can be trusted before I send you 4 grand (if I decide to buy). In case you haven't noticed, scams abound these days. I'm new here and know no one. I see by your profile you've been here a while, so that shouldn't be a difficult thing for you to do. It's common practice on some other boards I'm on. It's nothing personal.

73Machine

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I mean not to be that guy Russ but you literally have 6 posts. Seems to be pot and kettle.
Also this is something that should be talked about over private and not on the individual’s for sale ad. Especially if you do not have intention of purchasing this item or using it as a bartering chip. JMO 🤷🏻‍♂️

Russ Knight

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I mean not to be that guy Russ but you literally have 6 posts. Seems to be pot and kettle.
Also this is something that should be talked about over private and not on the individual’s for sale ad. Especially if you do not have intention of purchasing this item or using it as a bartering chip. JMO 🤷🏻‍♂️
Understand and point taken. I do have an intention of making him an offer. Thank you.

got6pak

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Understand and point taken. I do have an intention of making him an offer. Thank you.
When I joined this site I didn't have an E body. I had a A body Barracuda (see the steering wheel picture in my avatar). But I always wanted one and a lot of mechanical parts are the same so I cruised the for sale forums. Never came across anything I had to have so I have no one on one conversations with anyone in here. The six pack set up is something someone can use here as well other sites I've posted on. Whom ever buys it is gonna love it and then I may have sold something here if it sells here.

73Machine

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
no problem. And in no way was I trying to discredit you either. It’s Just is nice to keep things cordial and to the point on the main pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back