• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WTB 70 challenger front left door track and window crank

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayne970

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for the crank assembly inside the door and the track at the rear of the door for a 1970 challenger. I have the pass side to trade or other mopar parts if interested but need this to finish the car so i'll pay a fair price.

wayne970

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yes and the track towards the back of the door closest to the door handle

sixpactogo

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have a left door window regulator from a 70 Challenger. It works but a couple of the teeth are getting thin. Problem is, the windows are big and heavy so it puts a lot of strain on the teeth. I'm not sure if they are being reproduced but if they are, it is probably China made. I have a couple of right door regulators that are in better shape since they didn't get operated as much. Not sure if a person could take them apart and swap the toothed part or not. Anyway I would sell this one cheap. Shipping is more than likely a deal breaker though. I would do some checking to see if new aftermarket is available. Here is a pic of the one I have. I don't have the rear window guide. I suppose a good welder could fix the bad teeth and file them back to size.

100_0889.JPG

100_0890.JPG

100_0891 (2).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back