• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

70 Cuda 383 4 speed for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

national

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any pics or can you email me pics at [email protected] engine still in car?running? replacement engine or original? Pics would help a ton
Thanks,Brian

71 gtx

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
editted

70 cuda1.jpg

70 cuda2.jpg

70 cuda3.jpg

70 cuda4.jpg

70 cuda5.jpg

70 cuda6.jpg

70 cuda7.jpg

Last edited:

jerry

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are a few pics....I have to rely on others to take pics for me....excuse me! Do not be swayed by the tail panel reading, "Barracuda"....the car is in fact a CUDA and I do believe it is sporting the original tail panel....the cowl numbers match the radiator support, title and the fender tag....View attachment 9907View attachment 9908View attachment 9909View attachment 9910View attachment 9911View attachment 9912View attachment 9913

Wow 10k aint what it should be......

71 gtx

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best of luck in trying to find a 70 4 speed BS23 car....not sure of your reasoning for your first two posts to be on this thread, but whatever your problem is, I am sure that it is difficult to pronounce....

71 gtx

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1970 Plymouth Cuda 383 4 speeds; 1905 produced....how many left and not cloned into something other than what it was born with?? Restoration will start at a later date then....Thank you for your inputs....

ramenth

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unnecessary!

Ya think?

How many effing times do I have to go there in these threads? Don't like the price then MOVE ON!

Just that simple.

The next time there won't be a warning. Most of you guys seem to think it's your business to come here, troll the for sale threads, and opine with what you think. Some of you are repeat offenders, as I've had to make the above statement more than once. ENOUGH ALREADY. You're grown ups (at least I think you are) - act like it!

No more warnings to the repeat offenders. Infractions are coming. Keep going after I hand out infractions and I won't wait for you to get points accumulated, it'll be right to a seven week vacation.

Rob C

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ram, IMO, the seller needed a wake up call. He got it. There never nice.

ramenth

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't see it as a wake up call when the same folks troll the threads making the same comments about everything they feel is overpriced.

Considering one of 'em in this thread has already been warned a couple of times over on FBBO for doing the same thing you'd think he'd get the hint by now.

71 gtx

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't need a wake up call....You know, I set the price hoping that I could at least get an offer....I know what I have into the car with buying it, shipping it from Alaska, rebuilding the date coded engine, buying the transmission, buying the grille, buying seats, etc....I know what the rallye dash is worth....I know what SALT/ROT FREE Cuda fenders are worth....how often does one see an original 1970 383 4 speed Cuda for sale. The automatics are stumbling over themselves, D21's are not as prevalent, as unsavory past owners have cloned them into 440's or Hemi's....

I'd part the son of a ***** out and CRUSH the rest of it before I'd give it away....But as I said, the car will be put on the back burner, if it gets done it gets done, if not, it'll rot where it sits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back