• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

70 cuda /challenger a/c duct drivers side other ac parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

EV2RTSE

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Regarding the switch bezel and vent bezel, would these be for a rallye dash or standard dash, and if standard dash, Challenger or Cuda? 70 Challenger standard dash stuff is unique.

Last edited:

dpower

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
correct.!
I have a 70 cuda 340 - 4 speed car. I bought this car 10 months ago running and driving storage for 15 years prior to it being on craigslist.
It came factory with std. dash. ..... When i bought it; It already had the rally gauges in it ,preferred ... They are from a 72-74 . but it is a factory air car.
I am wanting the duct for a rally gauge dash car. it is the one that connects in center and reaches the left vent. thanks for replies. also in need of a a/c switch bezel and the part it sets in. I can post a pic later

I do body work so I will be handling that , but man you can sink a fortune in dash components. wheuuu
Oh. my interest in a 70 cuda was when I was 16 my first car was you guessed it. mine was lime green, 340 4 speed black vinyl top no /air. came with a luggage rack ,not cool for a 16 year old ,but it was unique.

EV2RTSE

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an extra rallye dash a/c switch bezel, but unfortunately no extra rallye dash a/c switches to go with it. I only have an extra standard dash a/c switch which of course is different in the top right corner to accommodate the larger speedometer from the standard dash.

But I can also help on the supply duct that runs from the center to the left. If I'm not mistaken, these are all the same regardless of standard or rallye dash. Send me a PM with your email address if interested and I can take some pics of the stuff and get back to you with some prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back