• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD 70 E-body only OE used rear window defogger dash toggle switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

/sixchall

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am selling a 70 only e-body OE used rear window defogger dash toggle switch. Mopar part# 2947411, 70 Challenger/Cuda applies here. Has the teal/blue dot on toggle. Clean, excellent condition, tested working. Also an OE rear window defog switch dash wiring loom. Mopar part# 2983248, goes from switch to fuse box then plugs into rear body harness to defog motor. E&B body applies here.
Asking $90.00 for both, with buyer picking up shipping from SoCal 92503 to lower 48 only. PM or e-mail me if there is an interest. Will ship USPS Priority mail. Sold by well known “for e-bodies only” member. Thanks, Al
My pics seem to be to large to post. I’ll post pics for you through PM or e-mail please ask. Thanks, Al

/sixchall

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wanted to let viewing hobbyists to my post that this part is still available. “Sold by a known member” should be “selling by a known member”. This part hasn’t been sold and is a part that is hard to come, as it is a 1 year only e-body part.
And a price for the 2 pieces that is fair. Thank you, Al

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back