• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

70 panther pink 440 6 pak challenger

Status
Not open for further replies.

WildCat

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi guys, this is my 1st post here, please do not shoot the messenger, trying to help a friend.

i have been a long time FABO member, just have not had an EBody in years, but I Love them. As you can see I've had a 71 Cuda convertible and a 72 340 Rally Challenger, plus several other e bodies back when they were just drivers.

the reason for this post

have a friend who,passed away last year and my wife made his widow a Tee Shirt quilt out of his old military and car tee shirts. We delivered it this weekend and she said she is wanting to sell his 1970 Challenger

it is a clone

440 six pak shaker hood
panther pink black vinyl top and interior
i think it is an auto and on the floor

i have some pictures of it but my wife left this morning for Florida and took the computer that has the pictures on it. So I cannot post pictures until she returns next week

I know, THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICTURES, but if anyone is really interested then I can get Sues info and pass it along and she might be able to email some pictures.

So here is the scoop

it isn't a fire sale, she has his 1973 Roadrunner he bought on returning from Vietnam, a 1970 big block Grand Coupe Barracuda and the 68 Mustang convertible she learned to drive in. The RR the grandson wants when he gets old enough, the Cuda the daughter wants, so the Challenger isn't going to stay in the family. It is just a lot for her to take care of and she would like to see it go to a good home

CLONE

1970 Challenger
440 6 pak
shaker hood
PANTHER PINK
black top and interior
$40,000 obo

located in Indianapolis, Indiana

i have seen the car several times. It won award at the Indianapolis WORLD OF WHEELS a few years ago. It is a nice car and I would be happy to try and get any picture someone might want if they are truly interested in the car. But it is in Indy and I'm by Louisville, so must be on the weekend before I could get up there.

just trying to get this out I front of E BODY lovers and might be able to help someone looking for a car like this and help a friend with getting a good home for one of her cars

about me

have a 67 Dart convertible was in the dec 2012 MOPAR MUSCLE magazine

1999 Plymouth Prowler that is custom painted that bought new in 98

1981 IMPERIAL with 15,300 miles mom bought new in Oct 1980

So I'm not here just to post a for sale car. I'm a REAL Mopar fan, love my cars and have spent my life just thinking about cars, ok girls too

if you are interested please contact me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back