• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE 70 Rallye dash cluster and mini harness

Status
Not open for further replies.

FY1TopBanana

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I had this rallye cluster completely overhauled 15 yrs back by Instrument Specialties including refinish to white background and silk screen black lettering at over 1K cost. All gauges calibrated and detailed. (I do not recommend and did not connect the ammeter and it sits showing a slight charge in disconnected state.) Clock rebuilt with new quartz movement.

Excellent cosmetics on the lens and everything works. Tach calibration to your ignition system is your responsibility. (It is known to work with an external 8 cyl point ignition converter fed from my solid state ignition.) *Always verify tach calibration with a known reference tach before redline exploits.* Knobs, indicator tubes, and clock adjuster cable included.

Included are water and oil sending units and a modified and labeled rallye dash harness designed to retrofit a standard dash e-body. Does not include ammeter leads. Your radio, lighting, heater/AC, and accessory harness connections stay intact.

In the installed pic you can see it is a beauty - won many shows and interior awards.

Asking $850

cluster front.jpg

cluster rear.jpg

FSM rallye harness.jpg

rallye harness.jpg

20150425_124240.jpg

Last edited:

MAC

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
How much total to ship to,
what is your method of payment. Normally i use USPO.
Is the voltage limiter solid state or old point style?
I will convert amp meter to volts if i purchase.
Thank You
Mike

FY1TopBanana

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mike, sorry I had a buyer send money soon after replying it was available. I've been in the shop all day and just realized. Appreciate your interest just the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back