• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

70's era keystones

drewkins

Reaction score
I currently have 14inch, 70's era keystone klassics on and wondering if it would be worth it to have them refinished or just find something else. I like the look of these.

tire.jpg

challenger6pak

Reaction score
They don't look too bad in the pics. Have you tried to polish them with 000 steel wool?

drewkins

Reaction score
no over all good shape. the black has seen better days. just wondering if they are dime a dozen or worth having them refinished/restored.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Careful how much you spend on a 14" wheel. I think we're heading for a time where you'll be hard pressed to find good 14" tires. I love those Keystones though! I'd clean them up best you can and repaint the black part myself if you're going to keep them.

old_skool

Reaction score
Keystone Classics are getting very hard to find and are pretty desirable to hot-rodders looking for nostalgic rims, personally, I'd sell them and go with a more available size like 15-16's to improve my tire choice.

Racer57

Reaction score
Imho...I would have the black area powder coated then I would get a heavy duty buffer and some buffing compound.

downtime!

Reaction score
Originals are hard to find, I'd redo them. Cragar repops them still, I've been considering a set for the Challenger, 15x10's and 15x4's though.

Back