• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

'71-'74 LH painted remote sport mirror

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoCar340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Driver's side painted sport mirror as used on '71-'74 E-bodies. This is a driver-quality piece, so the concourse guys should keep looking. Glass is in good shape with good silver backing; there is some dirt stuck to it and a black stain in the upper left quadrant, but it is on the surface of the glass and should come off with some kind of solvent (spray-can glass cleaner didn't do much). The remote cables have no kinks in them and operation is pretty smooth for 40+ year old cables. Housing has some minor pitting in it, but it's been painted at least twice and I don't know if it's the paint or the metal. Either way, a little spot putty would make it ideal. The remote knob has seen better days and has rust stains on it. I do not have the bezel nut for the remote, but the original gasket and clip are included, as are the original screws (held in by the masking tape in the pictures). This came with my car and I don't need it, so I'm selling it to make space. Other than the remote knob, this could be made show-quality with some effort, but that knob is the sticking point. Look closely at photos or PM me with your e-mail for higher-res pictures.

$140 shipped to US; higher for our Canadian friends. If you want to pick it up or see it in person, you're more than welcome to stop by in your travels to MI's lovely UP, 100 miles due north of Green Bay, WI (Kingsford). PM me if interested.

Trusted seller on forfmjbodiesonly.com with same username. I do not accept PayPal at this time; personal check or money order is fine. No waiting for check to clear, fast shipping.

Mirror00.jpg

Mirror01.jpgMirror02.jpgMirror04.jpg

Mirror00.jpg

Mirror01.jpg

Mirror02.jpg

Mirror04.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back