• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Passenger side painted sport remote mirror

skip69donzi

Reaction score
Can anyone chime in and help me identify what passenger side sport mirror came with remote? The base is exactly like the driver side. The number stamp is 3454096 with a Pentasta which is correct for 70 only. I know this AAR didn’t come with passenger remote but is in the box of parts. The heads are correct for 70 only being the passenger side is a half inch wider than driver side. But the passenger remote head is really throwing me a curve. Trying to piece this puzzle together, Thanks for the help

IMG_0325.jpeg

Steve340

Reaction score
My car has the factory dual painted mirrors option and the passengers one is not remote.
I think the code is G36. Not sure on that code number.
I don't think your mirror would be the original one - probably a Frankenstein thing someone in the past has fitted.
Did they hack a hole in the inner door panel?

skip69donzi

Reaction score
My car has the factory dual painted mirrors option and the passengers one is not remote.
I think the code is G36. Not sure on that code number.
I don't think your mirror would be the original one - probably a Frankenstein thing someone in the past has fitted.
Did they hack a hole in the inner door panel?
Right the AAR package includes the painted sport mirrors, drivers remote only. So the driver side is original to the car, and the base to the passenger side has the correct number for 70 so the passenger remote head is what’s bugging me to find out. And no hole in the passenger door panel thank goodness!!

Steve340

Reaction score
You are lucky they did not hack the inner door panel.
A door that had a factory fitted mirror has rivet nuts and threaded screws.

skip69donzi

Reaction score
You are lucky they did not hack the inner door panel.
A door that had a factory fitted mirror has rivet nuts and threaded screws.
Nope I got lucky there and they didn’t modify the Cuda door panel at all so I have no idea it’s a mystery still I’ll be looking for an original 1970 Cuda passenger side painted mirror now, or at least the head as the base is correct for passenger side.

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
Duster had an option like that. remote went under the dash if I recall right. I think I have an NOS chrome.

Back