• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

'71 Barracuda - 3-Speed Converted to Automatic

Claudia

Reaction score
I am searching for specific measurements and/or pictures for the mounting locations for the three automatic center console brackets.
Car was a factory 3-speed on the floor.
Any help is greatly appreciated!

ronscuda

Reaction score
Here are a few pictures of how they are mounted in my car. These were cut off by previous owner because of a B&m shifter that had been installed. Fortunately they were removed in a way that allowed me to position them using the original welds to match up and locate the pieces back into there locations and elf them back in. I have had everything hooked up since and these measurements work for me.i image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

ronscuda

Reaction score
Hope this helps!! If anybody on here has factory installed brackets that haven't been removed and they have the time to double check what I have Shown it would be much appreciated:icon_winkle: I would say I am + or - 1/32. But I cannot find any schematic on its positioning but the original welds and cut marks really dictated where these pieces installed and I have had my shifter and console on with these brackets

Back