• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

71 barracuda pts

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickzimmer

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i don't know what i am doing so if i don't send this message to the right place please let me know. thanks. is this how i contact you about the grille piece?i am a not very good on the computer so i am kind of lost.

71droptop

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have really nice repro top of door chrome mldg. 71 tail light assembly (painted bezel-chrome trim bezel-light lense) 1 lense has slight blemish.

rickzimmer

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
71 b,cuda pts

thanks for the reply but i dont need those parts my car doesnt have the chrome on the doors..it was a 6 cyl 3 spd manual car..i need a grille...yes i am dreaming!!!

rickzimmer

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
70 chall grille

right on!!!! i had one but lost it in a home fire 9 years ago..70 challengers are my favorite cars..i still have 1 that was rolled in 1973,440 4spd.it's just a shell but is very fixable.i have most of the parts to put it together but don't have the time or money to do it..i want to do the 71 b,cuda first.i found a set of heads for the 540 hemi short block.so i will buy them in the spring.thanks for the message.....Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back