• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

'71 Challenger 340

Casey

Reaction score
Got the windshield and rear glass and trim installed yesterday. Put the hood blackout and side stripes on last weekend:

decal.jpg

glass1.jpg

stripe2.jpg

stripe.jpg

glass2.jpg

Casey

Reaction score
Put the engine and transmission in on Labor Day weekend:

photo3-1.jpg

photo2-2.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo4.jpg

I have been working since then to get everything re-installed and hooked up:

Pic from yesterday:
photo5.jpg

CoronetRTguy

Reaction score
That is a very awesome ride! I love the black on black. Hey what about the Cuda in the driveway that is an awesome looking car too.

70Hardtop

Reaction score
you have done an incredible job on that 71. Had a lot of rust in it, i love the triple black and subtle stripes, glad you didn't go for the white stripes. Did the 4speed conversion as well ! Are you going to put the wheel arch trims back on, in my opinion they really complete the car -without them, it seems like something is missing, but everyone has their own view on it. Any good pictures of the rear tail job? And did yours still have the DODGE lettering on the trunk lid? Mine is missing and they are not cheap.

Casey

Reaction score
you have done an incredible job on that 71. Had a lot of rust in it, i love the triple black and subtle stripes, glad you didn't go for the white stripes. Did the 4speed conversion as well ! Are you going to put the wheel arch trims back on, in my opinion they really complete the car -without them, it seems like something is missing, but everyone has their own view on it. Any good pictures of the rear tail job? And did yours still have the DODGE lettering on the trunk lid? Mine is missing and they are not cheap.

I am still undecided on installing the wheel trim and the side scoops, I will probably end up putting them on.

Here is a shot of teh rear of the car. I have the TA style spoiler, so no lettering on mine and it disnt have any before.
9857e3d5.jpg

Casey

Reaction score
That is a very awesome ride! I love the black on black. Hey what about the Cuda in the driveway that is an awesome looking car too.

That is my neighbor Mopar Daves car, he has been doing lots of the work on my car throughout the process. His is a 71 440 4-Speed

Back