• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

'71 Challenger A78 optioned (wally426ci)

wally426ci

Reaction score
Newbie here, see a few cuda-challenger.com buddies... :D also on forabodiesonly as well.

Anyway, I've had my '71 for about 8yrs now. It started life as a 318/904 car in F7 Ivy Metallic Green, Flat hood, single exhaust.

some history: At one point it was painted Root Beer Brown. I aquired this car from a guy who had it in his garage for about 15 or so years. My uncle actually knew the guy in the past and had a load of stories about this car. here is 2: I had to repair a huge crease in the driver door that was caused by a guy that backed clear across the bar parking lot in a huge Cbody and slammed into it on person. Also had to un-dent the floor and un-bend the seat mount studs from when the car did a yard job and hit a tree stump. The guys head actually went into the formed headliner.

Ive got a 408 stroker motor in it with a 727. Changed the Flat hood, rear valalnce, 70 Slapstick, Woodgrain wheel. Painted it 70 B5.

Afew options: A78 - Formal Roof which includes the C26 overhead Console, small back window and vinyl top; power windows, 6way leather seats, rallye gauges, belt moulding, stone shield moulding, rocker moulding, pedal dress up, International export (Made in USA tag), Cassette Player w/stereo speaker, rear defrost.....

Sorry if I rambled, Im sitting @ work right now and its cold outside...... :rolleyes:

mdmprs1.JPG

mdmprs2.JPG

mdmprs3.JPG

mdmprs4.JPG

mdmprs5.JPG

B5pair.JPG

wally426ci

Reaction score
You know it Tom, I have plans to! Im a perfectionist and the car is not. So, im gonna do a few things and just enjoy it this year! I think Im bringing it to Carlisle this time.

memike

Reaction score
Welcome Wally You sure have a nice pair of Mopars there.
Its cold outside here to, but that 71 sure warmed things up , Nice

wally426ci

Reaction score
:D hahahahahahha.....

I cant help it, its the only way I can stand out...... :p

Thanks for the welcome guys. The 68 Bee is actually my cousins car..... Id wish it were mine as well.......

One day I will get around to uploading more pics of my 69 Dart that is hacked to death. Its making a slow and painful comeback...... :eek:

dart.jpg

JH23J0B

Reaction score
Nice car

NICE! And all gussied up too. 6 way leather, extra M-codes and a stroker motor. That looks good.

wally426ci

Reaction score
Thanks, it is loaded...... if only it came with a 340 or something.....

Dart pics, i need to upload. I dont think i ever did over @ Fabo......

it doesnt look to far from when i took the above picture..... :cool:

Back