• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

71 challenger window part needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparmaniac10

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am in need of the slider for my window in my 71 challenger. I need the plastic piece that goes onto the regulator, only, not the steel slider. I have included a pic. photo-1.jpgphoto-2.jpg

photo-1.jpg

photo-2.jpg

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Someone sells all of these parts new. I forget who it is and am not sure the parts are as good as original. If I remember who, I will post who it is.

moparleo

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
:thumbsup:Here you go :

http://www.classicindustries.com/mopar/parts/me8140.html

The window channel part shown in your picture is not from any Mopar. It looks like the window regulator guide from a BMW. Looks like somebody used whatever they could fit in the channel. You might want to replace all of the pieces while you have it apart

Last edited:

moparmaniac10

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This part was pulled out of my 71 challenger. It is the original slider for my car. Stamped chrysler and everything. Thanks for the info on the plastic pieces but I already replaced all those. The piece that those kits don't come with, are the piece that goes on the end of the regulator, which is the piece i need. I've heard they are heated onto the regulator, and that I have to buy a whole regulator instead. I find that hard to believe.

Last edited:

moparmaniac10

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found one of my old quarter windows that had this piece on it. Clipped it off, and clipped it on the regulator for the door. Works great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back