• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD 73 74 Challenger Rear Bumper Complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparparts

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
73 Challenger rear bumper. Totally complete, including re-enforcement bar, bumper to frame brackets, bumper to body brackets, license plate lamp, bumper guards, cushions, and guard fillers. The chrome is still in good condition, with no rust, only light age speckling. It is not bent or twisted, but does have typical indents in the chrome where the bumper bolts to the frame brackets. The guard rubber fillers do have some tears, but there are no pieces missing, and they could be repaired. It is getting hard to find an original bumper this complete in good shape, and the remakes are not even close. This could also be used on a 74, but they had larger cushions and a slightly different re-enforcement bar and mounting brackets. $325 plus shipping. PM me.

11-5bumper.jpg

11-5bumper2.jpg

11-5bumper3.jpg

11-5bumper4.jpg

11-5bumper5.jpg

11-5bumper6.jpg

11-5bumper7.jpg

11-5bumper8.jpg

11-5bumper9.jpg

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The 74 bumper is more different than people think. I guess it was to meet new impact laws.

Moparparts

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes i know exactly how they are different. The reinforcement was boxed on a 74 and the other brackets made heavier. Most people replace the 74 with a 73 or earlier as they are more desirable to most with-out the huge cushions and save weight. I myself would stick to original and put a 73 on a 73 and a 74 on a 74 but that is not how most people think or what they desire. These days there are very few cars out there that are being restored all original and it don't seem to matter as much anymore. Some one interested in purchasing this can contact me and i can explain the differences between 73 and 74 to them

Moparparts

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still available $275 complete or i will sell any pieces individually from it just PM me with your needs

Moparparts

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone need this complete before i strip it? If so PM me an offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back