• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

73 Barracuda project in West Aus

Ron770

Reaction score
Hi all

Have been on this forum for a few years with nothing to post about. Recently sold my aussie made charger. Have partially replaced it with a 73 Barra project that was imported from California in 2008.
Car was originally a white/white 318 auto with air. Now has 70 front with a shaker hood. Still working out what direction i will go with it. I have a 340 but looking at 440 option and thinking of keeping it white.

Have been looking at the build sheet and fender tag. Is it possible to work out the original dealer from the build sheet? If not is there any way i can find out?

Regards Ron

DetMatt1

Reaction score
No that info is not on the build sheet, that’s purely an assembly oriented document.
Why do you want to know what dealer had the car?

Ron770

Reaction score
Hi Matt

Think i had a look at a 340 challeger you had for sale a fews years back when i was in Detroit.

Just out of interest to find out where it was sold. Interested in seeing if it was sold in California. Over here a lot of people like to fit original dealer stickers, not sure if its a thing in the states?

DetMatt1

Reaction score
I remember that, glad to see you have something to post about! How about some pics?

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
White on white is a stunning color combo!

Let's see some pics....

I don't think the original sticker thing has set in here yet. But I personally like when my cars have the original sticker or chrome dealer piece. Adds to the history!

Grady Cain

Reaction score
Welcome from NW CT.
xscuseless.gif

E74

Reaction score
Hi all

Have been on this forum for a few years with nothing to post about. Recently sold my aussie made charger. Have partially replaced it with a 73 Barra project that was imported from California in 2008.
Car was originally a white/white 318 auto with air. Now has 70 front with a shaker hood. Still working out what direction i will go with it. I have a 340 but looking at 440 option and thinking of keeping it white.

Have been looking at the build sheet and fender tag. Is it possible to work out the original dealer from the build sheet? If not is there any way i can find out?

Regards Ron
Hey Ron, Isn't the Barracuda all there?, I don't understand how you can partially replace a car ?

Ron770

Reaction score
Hey Ron, Isn't the Barracuda all there?, I don't understand how you can partially replace a car ?

Yes the Barracuda is fairly complete. Proceeds from the Charger will be funding this and a couple of other projects. Have to get vg 770 hardtop done first.

Back