• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

73 Challenger complete front suspension with Disc Brakes

mj73rallye

Reaction score
Hey all. I have 73 Challenger that I removed the entire front and rear suspension and braking system from. Looking to sell it soon I think...not sure I want to store it...any ideas on pricing? Have k Member, ps box, torsion bars, factory disc front set up, the whole kit......
IMG_6632.jpeg

IMG_6634.jpeg

IMG_6638.jpeg

IMG_6637.jpeg

IMG_6633.jpeg

Last edited:

Ricks72Chlgr440

Reaction score
Some of those parts may be useful, but many will not. Best thing is to price everything low and have someone locally pick it up. The alternative is to list the main hard parts (i.e. calipers, K member, cross link, UCA/LCA's) separately. The control arms will need to have the bushings & ball joints replaced as a minimum. The calipers would need to be cleaned up & rebuilt. Doubt anyone will want the shocks & rotors since they appear to be well used & are wear items. The rallye wheels have some value for those wanting to return to OE style wheels. A search of EBay may help with pricing those.

One of few

Reaction score
I’ve got the front end off of my big block car as well. While I was thinking I would save it for another project - these original style parts are not the easiest to find, in good condition.
What I see….$3,500 OBO.

Back